STANDARD BIKE FILTERS
The panel / cylindrical air filter is commonly referred to as "replacement air filter". It is installed in the vehicle's original airbox to replace the OEM air filter. It is made of highly performing materials that allow an increased air flow combined with a more efficient filtration, guaranteeing containment of all impurities from as small as 7 microns (compared to OEM's 10 microns).
Air flow chart for a sample BMC air filter against an OEM paper filter
Temperature 25C° - Humidity 25% - Pressure 1020mbar
Test ran with oem airbox, and the related air flow constrictions.
This chart has a pure illustrative purpose and does not refer to the present filter.
BMC air filters are produced using a "Full Moulding" system that enables the characteristic red filter to be realized from a single mould with no welded joints thus avoiding easy breakage. The rubber used in BMC air filtering systems has a long life, is very durable and has optimum adhesion characteristics to all shapes of airboxes.
BMC filters are made of a multi-layered cotton gauze soaked with low viscosity oil covered with an epoxy coated alloy mesh to ensure protection from petrol fumes and oxidization due to air humidity.
All BMC air filters are pre-oiled, and they can be washed and regenerated by using the appropriate BMC regeneration kit.
For any other info, please see the FAQ page.
- FLHRSE3 SCREAMIN EAGLE ROAD KING (OEM 2944299A/B/C/D) . (Year 2007)
- FLHTCSE2 SCREAMIN EAGLE ELECTRA GLIDE 2 (OEM 2944299A/B/C/D) . (Year 2005)
- FLHTCUSE2 SCREAMING EAGLE ULTRA CLASSIC ELECTRA GLI (OEM 2944299A/B/C/D) . (Year 2007)
- FLSTFI FAT BOY F/I 15TH ANNIV. . (Year 2005)
- FLSTFSE SCREAMIN EAGLE FAT BOY . (Year 2005)
- FLTRSEI2 SCREAMIN EAGLE ROAD GLIDE . (Year 2001)
- FXDSE SCREAMIN EAGLE DYNA . (Year 2007)
- FXDSE2 SCREAMIN EAGLE DYNA US . (Year 2008)
- FXSTSSE SCREAMING EAGLE SOFTAIL SPRINGER (OEM 2944299A/B/C/D) . (Year 2007)